The Cloverleaf School specializes in educating children grades K-5 with ADHD, high functioning autism, and other learning differences to equip them with the skills needed to navigate the world with confidence.
The Cloverleaf School serves its students by:
- Stabilizing young learners whose disabilities have made their experience at school traumatic and dispiriting by providing a safe, educational environment that emphasizes success and rebuilds confidence.
- Understanding our students’ unique abilities and challenges by connecting teachers, students, their families, and other professionals for the purpose of truly seeing each child in his or her entirety.
- Creating individualized learning programs that cultivate each learner’s strengths and provide support and remediation in areas of struggle to move the student forward at his or her own pace.
Our Core Beliefs:
- Confidence- Self Advocacy • Self Esteem • Self Reliance
- Community- Belonging • Responsibility • Awareness
- Courtesy- Thoughtfulness • Communication • Consideration
- Capability- Independence • Knowledge • Productivity